Your building automation system is growing in size and complexity. From multiple university campuses and school boards to multi-tenant commercial buildings and hospital groups. Add to that the integration of HVAC, lighting, access, energy management and other facility systems. How do you effectively visualize the important data from all those buildings?
enteliWEB is the solution
enteliWEB is a Web-based, native BACnet® application that combines the power of enterprise dashboards with easy-to-use facility management tools. Customizable energy management dashboards and powerful energy reports give managers the tools to reduce consumption and lower costs. Task-driven alarm management and system dashboards allow operators to quickly visualize and prioritize their work, keeping the facility running comfortably and efficiently.
The enteliWEB Solution
Without the ability to control the energy intensive equipment in your building, you have no way to reduce consumption or manage demand. enteliWEB combines energy monitoring with facility management, allowing you to actually control your energy. Energy waste can not only be identified, but it can be reduced through enteliWEB’s link to the building automation system.
Energy toolkit: enteliWEB
provides the crucial link between monitoring and control. It gives you the power to manage your facility’s energy with simple, state of the art, tools. Combine this with the knowledge and experience of BCI, add the convenience of having one contractor responsible for your energy management, and you’ve got a winning recipe for energy reduction. Key components of enteliWEB include alaram management, audit logs, scheduling, and enhance visualization tools.
- Not locked into a specific brand of energy meter. You are free to choose whichever meter is most cost effective for your application, saving you money.
- Easily integrate Modbus and M-Bus meters.
- Save installation costs by using the building automation system infrastructure, rather than installing a completely separate network just for energy.
- Measure and reduce energy by combining facility and energy management tools.
- Dashboards and reports allow you to easily visualize energy usage.
- Create Virtual Meters from the data within your enteliWEB system.
- Easily viewed on iPad and Android tablets for energy managers who are on the go.